Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hanging out wif Pheilian...




2day i went out wif Pheilian, Geok ying, yue ling, Jia xin and hoong ling
but 2day hoongling woke up late so din really walk wif her~

2day so hapii
2day TS got alot of event~one of the event is part of my fav!Guess wat!ANIME!!!
there got some ppl tht cosplay~exp:vampire knight, D.gray mans' character, etc...
we went to gasoline and ate our lunch~the place was so dark~can't really see the food~XD

after tht we went to sungai wang to take pica~

XD

we really dunno how to take~i mean the instruction very "luan" and the mesin abit rosak somemore~-.-
and somemore speaking japanese~


i only know one sentence tht they r speaking "chotto mate kudasai" means plz wait~XD

we r so mad bcoz it counted time~-.-

we r so rushed and unprepared~

then we took ady need to choose the pic u wan~then we tot we need to choose those tht we dunwan but in the end~we misunderstood the meaning~-.-

bcoz it's all in japanese word~-.-

aiyo~

then pheilian, geok ying n me~3 of us go n take another one~XD

this time we know ady~quite nice when we took~kekeZz

when we r taking pic~bhind us got a room~(like a basement) we look down there's an audition called "super junior"XD


we didn't really care much about the audition~XD


after tht we walked back to TS~n pheilian need to go home to prepare dinner~so pheilian and geok ying went back~-.-


so left yue ling, jia xin and me~hoho


we went down to the anime event there n i tot we will walk seprate ady~but i didn't know tht they r finding me~so sorry oh~

so i walked myself...walk ar walk~walk ar walk~walk until my leg also letih ady~so i decided to go home ady~-.-


+++an addition,,,pheilian juz bought 3 volumes of shugo chara but didn't buy volume 123 XD



she luv shugo chara so much THX to meXD


very crowded leh~this is the anime event


Geok ying n me Pheilian n me

20 comments:

Wallace Thong said...

so lucky hor..

ngam ngam got anime events..

have som much fun leh..

rachel~
u dun scare GY scold u ahh??

coz u put ur pic at blog...

XD..XD..XD

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

she'll know meh

XD

she also dun play computer de~

only her bro~XD

her bro also won't come to visit my bloggie laXD

Joel Tan said...

her bro? Tan Tian Gee?! oh ya.. u forgot to put me in ur blog contact~

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

i got la~only din show out only~

Joel Tan said...

sure a.... Tan Tian Gee handsome... but too thin only... (I not gay) but I wan to talk with him about something...

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

oic

i also din say ur gay

but u remind me to say
TQ arXD

wan to talk to him ar u...hmm,,,confess to him ar?XD

Joel Tan said...

NO la.. I not gay la~~ but I think u very happy today~~ by the way, where we will go on 24/11??

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

they say going to sunway wor~water section ar~not land ar~

Joel Tan said...

with KP wor... not suet yee wor..

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

yea i knoe~

suet yee go at 23rd mar~
tht day i got church la

how to go-.-

Joel Tan said...

ya.. me too... and I oso wan to go to the book fare... so the next day we go to where? I hope TS...

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

i dunno oh

u ask them lo

even though this time i din go to sunway wif u all then i will go wif my another gang of frenZz

Joel Tan said...

oh... but make sure 24 u will join us wor~~

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

u sure 24th is going to sunway ar?

Joel Tan said...

not sunway... TS or sungai wang or midvalley

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

ok~

Unknown said...

T.T
yerrrrrr....
soli la ( really soli la )
i woke up late then no chance to take photo v u all ~

ei , why u so fast back de... T.T

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

kakaZz

nvrm la hoong ling~we didn't "guai" u~

still got another chance de mar~haha

*my bro came and fetched me~so tht's y fast lo~XD

*MiLky♡LiaN* said...

rachel...u go n learn japanese la..
so next time when we take photo tat time no need to worry lo..
haha...
eh..y cosplay tat time no shugo chara de....T.T

+†+Raçhel+†+ said...

u also know m'sia de la

if u go to JP u wan wat style of cosplay also got la

in M'sia so cha-.-

lol

in hoong ling blog ar
she say she will go n learn mar

kakaZz