Sunday, November 23, 2008

Such a "fullbooking" day...

2day is Sunday...so asussual i went to Church to serve God...

so when my family n I arrive...actually my father wanted to went there earlier to eat==
he always also say eat eat eat==
luckly i dun hav 100% of his fats DNA

kakaZz

then after church~my church friends wan to go to Sungai wang to buy some dress coz after tht they need to go for a wedding...actually my family was invited but we r not free~so we didn't go to the wedding...

so a friend of my drove us there to sungai wang...he droped us there then we went in~as ussual we saw alot of "creative" ppl wearing those "creative" dress...
-.-

there was a event bout the astro singer...i dun care bout tht~coz i dun really like them~the winner was a tomboy-.-
n their voice dun hav power-.-

so we went to 6th floor to buy our things~the boys r tired to followed us around they dicided to sit in a cafe near around them~so we buy buy buy~n i saw jia ying...hahaXD i didn't notice her she's the one who called me...XD

buy ady of coz we r heading home~

so when i went home~my mother ask me y don't u follow ur bro n work for a day
actually the working place is in a high class restoran~coz there's a company dinner there~my parent are part of it~n the (the boss company)bosss' children work there too~so they ask us y don't u join us~so we also work to gain expierence...hehe

so 2molo i'll b going to ts wif Lian they all~i need to go n buy a cloth and straight away wear it once i buy it~then i need to rush to the retoran ady

hmhm
let's make it clear~my job is not as a waitress nor a cleaning ah sam...
my job is to show ppl wer their sits is...actually i know the exact word for it but i dunno how to spell it~haha

anyway~

my leg today very "suan"...need to rest lo~kakaZz

No comments: